Find Hair-Dos

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ponies into side ponytail....real cute!

Ponies into side pony!
Skills needed: putting in ponytails, tying bows

This one is really cute! I think I got it from babes in hairland...but if not please correct me. Anyway this is one of my favorite Hair-dos!!!
This is the first step, part the hair on the side and put in a ponytail. Then pull the rest of the hair back into another ponytail.
Then, put another ponytail on the other side of the part and then ponytail both side together without pulling in any new hair.
Then pull mostly all the rest of the hair into a ponytail with and the one from up top...this is really hard to explain so just look at the picture for this one.
Then pull it all into one side pony.
Add a cute bow.
Front view: Yes I know This is an ugly picture of me~!


No comments:

Post a Comment