Find Hair-Dos

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Double Criss Cross

Double Criss Cross
Sorry I have not posted for a while. I have been working on a big project for school, and with the days getting warmer I'm outside a lot more often! But I have found time to post a hair-do here and there so make sure to keep checking back.

So you start with 4 little sections on the top of your head.
This is the side view after you have criss-crossed, sorry I uploaded the pictures wrong:)
Here is the next picture, it shows how to take the 2 ponytails from the right to the left pigtail. Thwn take the ponytails from the left and criss cross them over to the right pigtail!
This is the front view.

1 comment:

  1. I changed the name from Red Door salon to http://AmberSkySalon.blogspot.com. Thanks for reading!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete