Find Hair-Dos

Monday, March 29, 2010

Zig-Zag Criss-cross

Zig-Zag into X
Skills Needed: zig-zag part, criss crossing ability

I started off with a zig zag on the top of my head. Then we did two little ponies, then back into two more little ponies. Then from there we made it into an X!
Here's the first step. It just shows the zig zag part, and how far back I pulled it.
Then this is the second pony. See how we pulled the first ones back into the second?

Then this is the X in the back of my head. I did this hair-do to myself so I left a little wispy! But don't worry I pulled it into the pigtail, but failed to get the picture!
This is just the top view!

3 comments:

  1. I really like this one!! Very neat with that X at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to thank you for posting such an enlightening online journal. Besides will sit tight for your next post.I probably getting a charge out of each and every piece of it. It is a stunning site and charming offer. I need to grateful.
    adult party wigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice information. I am sure, I will tweet this to my twitter account. This will help a lot of users.

    African hair braiding

    ReplyDelete